At present, the parking lot is managed manually. When there are vehicles entering and exiting, it is necessary to manually control the automatic retractable doors, and whenever there are foreign vehicles entering and leaving, the administrator can only register one by one, which is very time-consuming and labor-intensive, and there will inevitably be artificial wrong time. It is no longer enough to rely on traditional vehicle monitoring and management to ensure timely and effective recording of vehicles entering and leaving. In this regard, we use RFID radio frequency technology to manage vehicles. This system enables doormen to monitor vehicles in real time, saving time for vehicles entering and leaving, and greatly reducing the work intensity of management.
Long-distance radio frequency identification (RFID) technology is the most advanced fourth-generation automatic identification technology in the world. It has the characteristics of long recognition distance, high recognition accuracy, fast recognition speed, strong anti-interference ability, long service life, and can penetrate non-metallic materials, and has a wide range of applications.
The RFID intelligent parking lot management system not only retains all the functions of the traditional parking lot management system, but also improves the management medium based on the original charging medium. When the vehicle enters the parking lot, the system automatically captures the vehicle image, obtains the vehicle model, license plate, and color information after processing by the computer, and stores these information and the user card one by one in the database together. When the vehicle leaves the parking lot, the vehicle can only be released after matching relevant indicators such as the user card, license plate number or vehicle image.
1. Using radio frequency identification technology and computer control, it has a high degree of automation and accurate control.
2. Using long-distance intelligent identification label technology, the anti-counterfeiting performance is good. A parked vehicle has a unique serial number tag which cannot be changed. Multiple encryption technology, unique identification, can not be imitated. And only the system is issued and approved.
3. The non-contact smart label card has no mechanical contact action, long-distance inductive communication, and no directionality. The card can be read within the long-distance reading range of the reader, and the card can be read without stopping the vehicle. operation, convenient for users to use.
4. The gate automatically rises and falls according to the traffic situation of the vehicle, and has the function of preventing the car from being smashed.
5. The parking charges are calculated and confirmed by the computer.
6. The combination of computer network and charging software prevents illegal modification and unauthorized access to data.
7. The management computer and each charging computer can realize real-time communication, and the management computer has an external interface, and the network has strong expansibility.
8. The standard industrial control system structure is adopted, and the configuration of different systems can be organized according to the different requirements of users, which is convenient and flexible.
9. Simple and convenient installation, debugging and maintenance, easy to replace and repair.
10. The whole system has stable performance and reliable use.
The long-distance parking lot management system is to attach the label that identifies the vehicle to the windshield of the car, encode the car identification information, and calibrate the label to make it consistent with the system. When the car with the tag enters the reading area, the reader sends a radio frequency signal to it, and the part of the signal received by the tag adjustment is reflected back to the reader, and the reader reflects the identification code contained in the reflected signal to the code reader to read the code. The controller decomposes the identification code from the signal, confirms the code according to the criteria determined by the user, and transmits the code to the host computer or other data recording device.
When the vehicle arrives at the exit, the system automatically recognizes the card number by reading the information of the RFID card, and retrieves the corresponding vehicle record through the information retrieval in the internal database, so that the interface displays the user type, license plate number, vehicle photo and other information. In order for employees to check and verify, once there is an illegal user, the system will generate an alarm prompt.
1. Entrance control part: integrated barrier gate, vehicle detector, long-distance RFID reading and writing antenna, UHF RFID long-distance card reader, entrance UHF RFID card issuing machine, and remaining parking spaces LED display screen.
2. Export control part: integrated gate, vehicle detector, long-distance RFID reading and writing antenna, ultra-high frequency RFID long-distance card reader, and export toll collection machine.
3. Management center: computer host, parking lot management software, RFID desktop card issuer, etc.
4. Postbox center: computer host, postbox charging software, RFID desktop card issuer, network voice intercom, thermal piaoju printer.
5. Image capture system: special network camera for parking lot.
Sign up to be the first to learn about specials and news.